Opportunities and Challenges
Globally the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical market offers to Distribution & Services providers unlimited opportunities. The bottleneck for growth is internal.
Locally the challenge is always to build up Services competences to meet the local demand when it comes. Too early is a waste of money, too late the opportunity is lost for some years.
Operational performances drivers
- Adjust the pace of building local Competence on Supply side to meet the Demand side on time.
- Focus on the selected targets supporting the Tactical Level Road Map (Budget & Action plan)
- Allocate dedicated resources globally and locally to the global business pursuit
- Adjust KPIs and rewarding systems to cross boarders performances
- Move from Customer satisfaction culture to Customer loyalty
- Deploy the Tactical Level Road Map at Operational Level to synchronize Supply side with Demand side
- Speed up the qualification process in vendors lists
- Guide the Account Management according to the projects mapping.
- Set the good practices for Project pursuit and Capture team selling
- Define simple rewarding systems to move from passive "Yes I can" to Proactive "Yes I do it"
- Assess and improve your Customers feedback closed loop to anticipate future needs and increase Customers' loyalty.